Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
votre équipe favorite vous souhaite beaucoup d'amour

Partagez

Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Maggie CoxMaggie Cox

Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. Empty
MessageSujet: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptyLun 8 Jan - 11:47

prénom nom
citation, texte de chanson au choix

âge;28 ansdate, lieu de naissance ;  Washington nationalité, origines ; Americaine orientation sexuelle ; inscrire ici. statut civil ; inscrire ici. statut familial ; inscrire ici. métier, études, statut financier ; inscrire ici.  caractère ;;Bavarde,Bordélique,dramatique, sans gêne,loyale, sans filtre groupe  ; inscrire ici.

que recherchez-vous en amour ; inscrire ici. votre rendez-vous idéal ; inscrire ici. que pensez-vous de l'amour à distance ; inscrire ici. votre repas préféré ; inscrire ici.

the color of my broken heart
(écrire ici un minimum de quinze anecdotes, tics ou manies de votre personnage afin de nous aider à le cerner un peu mieux. sinon, vous pouvez choisir de rédiger l'histoire de votre personnage, dans ce cas, nous vous demandons seulement dix anecdotes. )

pseudo, prénom ; inscrire ici. âge, pays ; 28 piges, uk baby !  votre avis sur le forum ; C'est beaaaau type de personnage ; inventé petit mot de la fin ;pouet !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Theodor RothschildTheodor Rothschild
those ocean eyes.
MESSAGES : 36 PSEUDO : pillsnpotions, arno. FACECLAIM + @ : lucky blue, ice and fire.

you and me both :
Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. Tumblr_o54f1uzDIh1sebo8go7_400
broken summer.

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptyLun 8 Jan - 12:17

bienvenue à la maison, amuses-toi bien Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 1753113678

Nora ShelleyNora Shelley

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability: 2/3.

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptyLun 8 Jan - 12:45

Antonia I love you
Bienvenue par ici, à très vite cat

Lennon BarnesLennon Barnes
MESSAGES : 253 PSEUDO : dahlia FACECLAIM + @ : alisha boe @olivia/weaslaide

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptyLun 8 Jan - 12:53

je ne connais pas l'avatar, mais elle est trop cute Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 2528834703
tu peux me donner le nom complet? pour que je te la réserve I love you
entre temps, bienvenue par ici cat
https://tellmeyouloveme.forumsrpg.com

Rylan QueenRylan Queen
MESSAGES : 68 PSEUDO : Marsouille FACECLAIM + @ : Harvey Newton Hayden + SWEET DISASTER

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptyLun 8 Jan - 13:00

Bienvenuuuuuuuuuuu parmi nous Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 381107212
Bonne chance pour ta fiche Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 1535621285

Langdon WellingtonLangdon Wellington
terror of the skies
MESSAGES : 419 PSEUDO : sleepydrums. (rie) MULTINICKS : none (yet) FACECLAIM + @ : daddario - TAG (ava) & bat'phanie (sign)

you and me both :
Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. Tumblr_oazu2jHUNN1umqfv6o3_250i loved and i loved and i lost you.

Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. Shadowhunters_2x10_malec-1fire away.

Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 96cfe990d312624dc3e76a1ae365c51bi'll find fight like a soldier coming home.

♡ ♡ ♡
erin + rick + jude + ginny +maybe you ?

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability: def available.

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptyLun 8 Jan - 13:55

bienvenue sur you don't do it for me anymore ! Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 4150593846
si tu as la moindre question, n'hésite pas à contacter le staff Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 4008533594 Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 4008533594
bon courage pour l'écriture de ta fiche Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 1753113678

Erin BishopErin Bishop
MESSAGES : 120 PSEUDO : Lovee (Jessica) FACECLAIM + @ : abisror (avatar)

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptyLun 8 Jan - 14:16

Bienvenue parmi nous avec la magnifique Antonia I love you

Olivia OlsenOlivia Olsen
MESSAGES : 201 PSEUDO : weaslaide FACECLAIM + @ : naomi scott @moi même

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability: lennon, amelia, ashly, thylane (closed)

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptyLun 8 Jan - 14:57

bienvenue ici ma belle I love you

Thylane RothschildThylane Rothschild
MESSAGES : 180 PSEUDO : kewk. FACECLAIM + @ : nicola peltz, ultraviolences.

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptyLun 8 Jan - 15:42

bienvenue ici et bon courage pour ta fiche. Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 1753113678

Luke TurnerLuke Turner
MESSAGES : 128 PSEUDO : snowflake FACECLAIM + @ : Max Irons (c)darkdreams

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptySam 13 Jan - 9:12

Bienvenue parmi nous Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 1037006637 Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 4008533594

Meekah RønningMeekah Rønning
MESSAGES : 252 PSEUDO : fly.away ou dreamonp. FACECLAIM + @ : dua lipa la sublaïme + @olivia la parfaite, la merveilleuse, keur keur keur.

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptySam 13 Jan - 16:56

bienvenue parmi nous I love you

Jill SargentJill Sargent
MESSAGES : 29 PSEUDO : summer breeze. FACECLAIM + @ : soph cookson+ hershelves (av), snowgloberph (sign)

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptyDim 14 Jan - 17:07

Gros coup de cœur pour ton avatar, Antonia est magnifique Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 4150593846 Bienvenue et bon courage pour la fiche Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 1099385534

Langdon WellingtonLangdon Wellington
terror of the skies
MESSAGES : 419 PSEUDO : sleepydrums. (rie) MULTINICKS : none (yet) FACECLAIM + @ : daddario - TAG (ava) & bat'phanie (sign)

you and me both :
Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. Tumblr_oazu2jHUNN1umqfv6o3_250i loved and i loved and i lost you.

Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. Shadowhunters_2x10_malec-1fire away.

Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 96cfe990d312624dc3e76a1ae365c51bi'll find fight like a soldier coming home.

♡ ♡ ♡
erin + rick + jude + ginny +maybe you ?

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability: def available.

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. EmptyLun 15 Jan - 4:52

hello Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 1753113678
petit rappel que cela fait aujourd'hui une semaine que tu as posté ta fiche de présentation.
tu as donc deux jours pour la terminer ou nous demander un délai sans quoi ton compte sera supprimé.
merci d'avance et bon courage Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. 1753113678

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.   Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling. Empty

Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1