Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
votre équipe favorite vous souhaite beaucoup d'amour
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Partagez

(you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Invité
Invité

(you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) Empty
MessageSujet: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 5:12

naomi kennedy
hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you
italia ricci - @tumblr

âge; Trente années parfaitement assumées. Elle se sent plus libre, plus sûre d'elle et plus sexy que jamais. date, lieu de naissance ; Washington DC, le 15 août.
nationalité, origines ; inscrire ici. orientation sexuelle ; inscrire ici. statut civil ; inscrire ici. statut familial ; inscrire ici. métier, études, statut financier ; inscrire ici.  caractère ;; inscrire ici au moins 5 qualités/5 défauts groupe  ; inscrire ici.

que recherchez-vous en amour ; inscrire ici. votre rendez-vous idéal ; inscrire ici. que pensez-vous de l'amour à distance ; inscrire ici. votre repas préféré ; inscrire ici.

the color of my broken heart
(écrire ici un minimum de quinze anecdotes, tics ou manies de votre personnage afin de nous aider à le cerner un peu mieux. sinon, vous pouvez choisir de rédiger l'histoire de votre personnage, dans ce cas, nous vous demandons seulement dix anecdotes. )

pseudo, prénom ; manon. âge, pays ; 24, france. votre avis sur le forum ; il est beau comme tout (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 2329173365 type de personnage ; inventé. petit mot de la fin ; kennedy forever (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 2300176514

Dernière édition par Naomi Kennedy le Jeu 4 Jan - 11:49, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Olivia OlsenOlivia Olsen
MESSAGES : 201 PSEUDO : weaslaide FACECLAIM + @ : naomi scott @moi même

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability: lennon, amelia, ashly, thylane (closed)

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 6:56

oooooh une kennedy
on aura forcément un lien
(ashly est la coloc et meilleure amie de oli (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1480208352 )
bienvenue ici I love you I love you

Clare ShelleyClare Shelley
and a smile made for war.
MESSAGES : 391 PSEUDO : BOB NEWBY FACECLAIM + @ : nikki reed @kane.

you and me both : (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) Tumblr_ob8mof97kY1vs0p7ko1_400

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability: (4/4)

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 7:31

bienvenue joli cœur (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1449773473 bon courage pour l'aventure You don't do it for me anymore  (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1033191156 je veux un lien  (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 415728769
je ne peux pas te réserver l'avatar, étant sur téléphone, mais je pars du principe que la belle est à toi (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 4008533594

Langdon WellingtonLangdon Wellington
terror of the skies
MESSAGES : 419 PSEUDO : sleepydrums. (rie) MULTINICKS : none (yet) FACECLAIM + @ : daddario - TAG (ava) & bat'phanie (sign)

you and me both :
(you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) Tumblr_oazu2jHUNN1umqfv6o3_250i loved and i loved and i lost you.

(you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) Shadowhunters_2x10_malec-1fire away.

(you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 96cfe990d312624dc3e76a1ae365c51bi'll find fight like a soldier coming home.

♡ ♡ ♡
erin + rick + jude + ginny +maybe you ?

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability: def available.

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 8:41

bienvenue sur you don't do it for me anymore ! (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 381107212
si tu as la moindre question, n'hésite pas à contacter le staff (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 4150593846
je t'envoie plein d'ondes positives pour ta petite fiche (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1535621285 (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1535621285

@clare shelley je m'occupe de la réservation cocotte (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 3735146913

Scott GerberScott Gerber
MESSAGES : 86 PSEUDO : lucie. FACECLAIM + @ : michiel huisman | av@weaslaide, sign@tumblr.

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability: available, fr [○○]

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 8:42

Je l'aime tellement dans Designated. (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1099385534 (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1625751922
Bienvenue ici. (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1541159193

Erin BishopErin Bishop
MESSAGES : 120 PSEUDO : Lovee (Jessica) FACECLAIM + @ : abisror (avatar)

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 9:04

Bienvenue parmi nous et très bon choix d'avatar I love you
Réserve-moi un lien en tant que soeur du père de mon futur bébé (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1625751922

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 9:46

merci à tous pour l'accueil (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 381107212
et pour les liens, si certains ont déjà des petites idées, n'hésitez pas à me mp cat

Ashly KennedyAshly Kennedy
MESSAGES : 66 PSEUDO : arianne, tyrells. FACECLAIM + @ : alycia debnam-carey, freesia (av)

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability: anglais/français - {o/3; olivia, rylan, ginny}

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 11:32

(you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 3428146919 (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 3428146919 (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 3428146919 (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 3428146919 (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 3428146919
Ces choix, et la meilleure famille en plus (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1099385534
Bienvenue et si tu as la moindre question sur les Kennedy n'hésite pas. (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1625751922

Lennon BarnesLennon Barnes
MESSAGES : 253 PSEUDO : dahlia FACECLAIM + @ : alisha boe @olivia/weaslaide

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 11:58

une autre kennedy (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 4150593846
bienvenue parmi nous, belle I love you
et un énorme merci pour ce doux compliment (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 2528834703
https://tellmeyouloveme.forumsrpg.com

Jace WilkesJace Wilkes
MESSAGES : 46 PSEUDO : lolita FACECLAIM + @ : adam driver (killer from a gang & ANESIDORA)

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 17:34

Bienvenue parmi nous (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 4008533594

Meekah RønningMeekah Rønning
MESSAGES : 252 PSEUDO : fly.away ou dreamonp. FACECLAIM + @ : dua lipa la sublaïme + @olivia la parfaite, la merveilleuse, keur keur keur.

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 18:38

bienvenue par ici I love you

Chaden BouacidaChaden Bouacida
MESSAGES : 157 PSEUDO : mzelletracy FACECLAIM + @ : sofia jamora, @untamed swallow

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 19:06

les kennedy nous envahissent (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 4064570568
bienvenue sur le forum et bon courage pour ta fiche (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 2484754748

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyVen 5 Jan - 4:40

merci à vous I love you I love you I love you

Luke TurnerLuke Turner
MESSAGES : 128 PSEUDO : snowflake FACECLAIM + @ : Max Irons (c)darkdreams

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyVen 5 Jan - 9:42

cette femme (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1625751922 (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 2826750455 damn.

Bienvenue parmi nous ! (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1037006637 (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 4008533594

Joshua KennedyJoshua Kennedy
MESSAGES : 71 PSEUDO : forever&always + sophie FACECLAIM + @ : alex o'loughlin + à venir

you and me both : (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 313516tumblrnechr3Tv1b1sjq8ulo6250

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptySam 6 Jan - 10:24

la petite soeur cat
bienvenue par ici (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 3458175374

Rylan QueenRylan Queen
MESSAGES : 68 PSEUDO : Marsouille FACECLAIM + @ : Harvey Newton Hayden + SWEET DISASTER

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptySam 6 Jan - 10:32

Une Kennedy va falloir que je vienne vous voir en tant qu'ex de longue date de la jolie Ashly
Bienvenuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu parmi nous (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 381107212
Bonne chance pour ta fiche (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 4150593846

Thylane RothschildThylane Rothschild
MESSAGES : 180 PSEUDO : kewk. FACECLAIM + @ : nicola peltz, ultraviolences.

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyLun 8 Jan - 15:41

italia. (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1625751922
bienvenue ici et bon courage pour ta fiche. (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1753113678

Langdon WellingtonLangdon Wellington
terror of the skies
MESSAGES : 419 PSEUDO : sleepydrums. (rie) MULTINICKS : none (yet) FACECLAIM + @ : daddario - TAG (ava) & bat'phanie (sign)

you and me both :
(you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) Tumblr_oazu2jHUNN1umqfv6o3_250i loved and i loved and i lost you.

(you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) Shadowhunters_2x10_malec-1fire away.

(you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 96cfe990d312624dc3e76a1ae365c51bi'll find fight like a soldier coming home.

♡ ♡ ♡
erin + rick + jude + ginny +maybe you ?

♡ ♡ ♡
delicate :
availability: def available.

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) EmptyJeu 11 Jan - 15:02

hello (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1753113678
petit rappel que cela fait aujourd'hui une semaine que tu as posté ta fiche de présentation.
tu as donc deux jours pour la terminer ou nous demander un délai sans quoi ton compte sera supprimé.
merci d'avance et bon courage (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) 1753113678

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)   (you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi) Empty

(you squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1